Our Values include:
- We seek to promote common cause amongst all involved in and affected by weed, pest and disease management in the UK. At all times:
- We accept responsibility for our actions and make and support decisions and provide advice to the best of our abilities.
- We seek to always take the most balanced approach and seek outcomes which are most beneficial to all concerned with safety and health paramount in all decisions and giving of advice.
- We seek to develop a strong team ethos aiming for all involved in the sector and beyond to work to common purpose and focus on key issues and priorities for the sector in this important area of work.
- We uphold the principles of integrity acting with honesty and not compromising on the truth. We treat everyone involved with mutual respect and sensitivity, recognizing the importance of diversity. We respect all individuals and value their contributions and, at our Forum meetings encourage everyone to openly share opinions and views. To challenge the status quo and explore all ways to achieve our objectives.